Resources for Alumni
The Center for Career Development provides lifelong career assistance for all Gettysburg College alumni.
Specific information for alumni
- Individualized career coaching by phone, Skype, or in person. Call 717-337-6616 to schedule an appointment or email email@example.com.
- Access to GettysburgWorks, our online database of jobs and internships. Login with your student account information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
- Connect and network with over 2,000 Gettysburg alumni through the Gettysburg Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, job search tips, and interviewing skills.
- Graduate school advising (over 50% of Gettysburg graduates attend graduate school within five years of graduation)
- Check out key job search websites based upon career fields, location and more.
Connect and volunteer with current students
There are many opportunities for Gettysburg College alumni to connect with talented Gettysburgians as they navigate their own career and graduate school search. Whether you've been in your career for just a few years or more than thirty years, there are students who would appreciate learning about your experiences, shadowing you for a day at your place of work or more.
Find out more about volunteering and the Career Connector Challenge to reach 1,832 new career-related opportunities for students by 2014.