We are happy to help you advertise jobs and internships to our students and alumni, either on-campus or online!
On-campus interviewing is the most personal method of connecting with our students. You can personalize the schedule, pre-select resumes, and visit campus for the day.
Employers that seek a more active approach to recruiting students for internships and jobs are welcome to contact us at email@example.com regarding on-campus interviews, information sessions, and information tables.
Also, please feel free to review our Employer Handbook for Internships (PDF) for detailed information about our internship program.
GettysburgWorks is the online system that manages all jobs and internships listed with the Center for Career Development. To include your opportunities, please do one of the following:
- Create a free account at GettysburgWorks. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office (717.337.6616) at your convenience.
- Complete the Employer Data Form. Be sure to provide a clear description of what the position entails as well as any relevant application information (deadlines, qualifications, etc.).
The College reserves the right to review all employer recruiting requests before granting access to to our on-campus and online services.
The College's protocol with regard to all employers who wish to recruit on-campus is to ask that they agree to a nondiscrimination policy certifying that the opportunities they offer are available to all qualified Gettysburg College students.
Recruiters who fail to comply with the College's nondiscrimination policy will be required to display a sign at the recruiting station and in all promotional materials indicating that they are noncompliant.
Information about Gettysburg College
- Majors, minors and programs
- The Gettysburg Curriculum
- Undergraduate research at Gettysburg
- Facts and Figures
Center for Career Development
300 N. Washington St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325