We value the opportunity to collaborate and partner with Gettysburg faculty to support students in their professional and academic development.
Request an Orientation
We are available to come to your classroom or department for an orientation to our services to assist students in learning about the extensive career resources available to them. Email Us to indicate your interest.
Take A Tour
Arrange a tour of our facilities at 53 W. Stevens Street for your class to see our career-resource library, computer lab, and interviewing facilities. Email us to indicate your interest.
Meet with Your Career Liaison
Each academic department has a Career Development liaison. Please contact your liaison with any questions about the Center for Career Development.
And Much More!
Our staff can:
- Serve as a speaker in classes
- Identify relevant career-related resources
- Identify alumni who can serve as speakers or panelists for programs or events
- Provide information on employment and internship opportunities for your students
- Support you as an internship supervisor.