The following paperwork must be completed and submitted within three business days from the student's first day of work; otherwise, students will not be authorized to work on campus and cannot be paid.

If a student has not worked for the College in the past, he/she needs to submit the following information:

Student Confidentiality Agreement 
Federal I-9 Form: Employment Eligibility Verification (List of Acceptable Documents)
Tax Forms
Worker's Compensation
Direct Deposit

If a student has worked for the College before, there are no additional forms to complete unless his/her home address has changed. If the student home address is different, he/she needs to resubmit the tax forms.

All forms can also be obtained from Student Employment Services at the Center for Career Development.