You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 2 by 11:59 p.m.
Not sure if you want to apply?
See what students have to say about their experience. Students Comments on the value of Job Shadowing and Career Networking Dinners. Want to learn more about Career Networking Dinners? See our blog post "Demystifying Career Networking Dinners".
- Fran Cannon ‘78 - Executive Vice President, C 3 Real Estate (career field: Business/Sales) Location: Blue Bell, PA. Shadowing Description: I run a commercial Real Estate company that specializes in leasing and management of office buildings, shopping centers and apartment buildings. Work place is Business Casual. Available Date(s): Jan. 6, Jan. 7, Jan. 13, Jan. 14
- Peter Carlson '80, P'17 - President, Carlson & Carlson, Incorporated (career field: Business/Sales/Insurance) Location: Riverside, CT. Shadowing Description: Shadow President of small Independent Insurance Agency and staff in personal, commercial and life, health and employee benefits areas. See how a small business operates and learn a little about insurance at the same time. Students who shadow can attend networking dinner. Available Date(s): Jan. 8
- Jack Duffy '79 - Vice President - Front End Ordering, AT&T (career field: Business/Sales, Communications/Media) Location: Bedminster, NJ. Shadowing Description: Day includes spending time with me for 2 hours, visiting our Global Network Operations Center, a Telepresence Call with our HR recruiters and Director of BSLDP program and finally time with at least 3 other executives. Students should have a 3.0 GPA or higher based on company policies. Available Date(s): TBD
- John Fay P'15 – CEO, INTTRA (career field: Business/Sales) Location: Parsippany, NJ. Shadowing Description: Opportunity to observer the day-to-day responsibilities of a CEO and sit in on executive meetings. Will rotate between various executives/departments. INTTRA is ocean shipping’s leading e-marketplace where companies go to ship efficiently and gain insights to grow. Backed by over 50 carriers and the world’s largest network of ocean shippers, INTTRA technology changes the way our industry connects and does business with one another. More than 22% of our world’s trade begins at INTTRA – and with unique visibility into 35% of global container traffic, only INTTRA users can access the big picture insights needed to better collaborate, share knowledge, and manage shipments around the world. Multiple senior manager meetings are held on Mondays. (www.inttra.com) Available Date(s): Jan. 12
- Tim Garbien ’97 – Senior VP, Head of Sales, Liquid Holdings (career field: Business/Sales). Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: I head up the sales organization for a cloud-based technology firm servicing hedge funds. (www.liquidholdings.com). U.S. Citizenship required; Green Card Holder required; Background check required. Available Dates(s): Jan. 6, Jan. 7
- Stephen Harrell '98 – Physical Security Specialist, M&T Bank (career field: Business/Sales, Law Enforcement) Location: Harrisburg, PA. Shadowing Description: Student will ride along with me during the course of my daily tasks. Since I am responsible for physical security for the whole state of PA, there are a wide variety of possibilities: branch/vault inspections, reviewing camera footage of suspected criminal activity, following up on vendor projects, new employee training, etc. I have contact with almost every department in the bank. I also have experience in management and leadership at previous employers, and as always, seeing how an actual corporate job works has value in and of itself for a college student who may not be familiar. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Ethan Heftman ’99 – Account Executive, A+E Networks (career field: PR/Communications/Media, Business/Sales) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: Will introduce the student to advertising sales via round robin type visits with coworkers and clients. Available Date(s): Jan. 12-16
- Shannon Jones ’04 – Manager of Member Services, Transportation Management Association of Chester County (career field: Business/Sales, Non-Profit/Public Policy). Location: Malvern, PA. Shadowing Description: The TMA of Chester County is not a typical non-profit. Working in conjunction with SEPTA and PennDOT, TMACC works with area businesses and municipalities to mitigate traffic congestion throughout the county through promotion of public transit and ride share. As Manager of Member Services, I am in the community meeting with companies and decision makers to recruit TMACC members, and make sure that current members are maximizing their membership benefits. Available Date(s): Flexible
- George Kauker P'16 - President - Philadelphia division, Clear Channel Outdoor (career field: PR/Communications/Media, Business/Sales) Location: Philadelphia, PA. Shadowing Description: Student will shadow me as I interact with clients and management staff. Student will also have the opportunity to spend time with other managers: sales, real estate and (possibly) finance. Available Date(s): Flexible (all dates are available)
- Marie Melone ’92 – Partner, MORR Dental Solutions, LLC (career field: Medicine/Healthcare, Business/Sales, Consulting) Location: Westborough, MA. Shadowing Description: My company is only two years old so shadowing me for the day will provide a soup to nuts experience of my company and what it takes to make it work. My primary service offering is dental practice brokerage but I also offer business valuation services and consulting to dental group practices. The day may include such things as reviewing legal documents, compiling due diligence materials, preparing engagement letters, reviewing financial information and preparing analyses, talking or meeting directly with clients or potential clients. I am partnered with a regional accounting firm that fairly exclusively provides accounting and business services to dentists and could also give exposure to that group. Available Date(s): Flexible (all dates are available)
- Antonia Truscott Wagner ’09 – Manager, Consulting & Project Management Services, Mariott International (career field: Business/Sales, Hospitality) Location: Bethesda, MD. Shadowing Description: Spend a day at the global headquarters of a major hospitality company. Sit in on project team meetings. Attend training seminars as available - dates TBD. Can go off site to visit our hotel next door to headquarters if students are interested. Will provide networking opportunity with my colleagues. Available Date(s): Flexible (all dates are available)
- Rachel Wynn ’12 – Associate Community Manager, WeWork (career field: Entrepreneur, Business/Sales, Consulting) Location: Washington, DC (Dupont Circle). Shadowing Description: Enjoy a day in the life at WeWork, the community of creators! Join Class of 2012 alumna Rachel Wynn at the Dupont Circle office for a fast paced day of business operations, events, customer service, and sales. WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and technology to our members. Our mission is to empower people everywhere to do what they love. We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything that we do. We have over 14,000 members in our community that spans cities around the world. (www.wework.com). Available Date(s): Jan. 6, Jan. 7, Jan. 8, Jan. 9, Jan. 13, Jan. 14, Jan. 15, Jan. 16
- Caroline Allen '79, P'15 - PA Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network, Center for Schools and Communities (career field: Educational Statewide Intermediary), John Skrabak (husband) '79 P'15 - Senior Business Intelligence Architect, Footlocker Corp. (career field: Business). Dinner Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Peter Carlson '80, P'17 - President, Carlson & Carlson, Incorporated (career field: Business/Sales) and possibly Peter Gambee ’82 - Managing Director, Barclay's Wealth and Investment Management (career field: Finance/Investment) Dinner Location: Greenwich, CT
- Mary Claire Lagno P’12 - Retired VP Head of Aetna Small & Middle Market Business and Christopher Lagno P'12, Parnter/Attorney, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (career fields: Business/Sales, Finance, Law); potentially up to 6 other alumni and parents to join. Dinner Location: New York, NY
- Anne Lenrow ’12 – Account Manager, Bloomberg Government and Ellie Monahan '12, Sales Associate at Tory Burch (career fields: Government, Business/Sales, Fashion) Dinner Location: Washington, DC
- Holly McDevitt ’87 – Board Member, Hope Partnership for Education (career field: Non-Profit, Education), Matthew McDevitt - Executive VP of Real Estate, BioMed Realty Trust (career field: Business/Sales, Real Estate) Dinner Location: Berwyn, PA.
- Greg Pinchbeck '90 - Global Head of Resiliency, Citigroup (career field: Business/Sales, Information Technology, Communications/Media); and Jeff Franchetti '90 - CIO at Cravath, Swaine, & Moore (career field: Law). Dinner Location: Manhatten, NY.
- Bill Pyron '83 - Senior Professional Sales Representative, Actavis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Brian Rusignuolo '98, Senior VP and Chief Information Officer, Select Medical Corporation (Comfortable speaking to students that are interested in the following areas: computer science, technology, business analytics, business, healthcare, physical therapy or nursing. My department has several different areas of focus within the information services or information technology sector. (career field: Business/Sales, Computer/Information Technology, Healthcare), Dinner Location: Camp Hill, PA
- Jim Renner ‘91 – Vice President – Global Water, Wastewater & Desalination, Victaulic Company (career field: Business/Sales, PR/Communications/Media) Dinner Location: King of Prussia, PA (can be anywhere within 15 minutes of Collegeville, Skippack, Phoenixville).
- Charlie Scott '77, P'09, '12 - Principal/Owner, CTS Consulting Group, LLC (career field: Management Consulting), Katherine Scott '09, Technology Advisor (Sales Rep) at Evolve IP; Kristi Saegar '09, Talent Acquisition Specialist at McGladrey (Accounting & Consulting); and Ali Dolaway '09, Buying Operations Coordinator (career field: Marketing) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Ryan Shaffer ‘10 – Vice President, IVI International (career field: Business/Sales, Finance/Investment). Best suited for students interested in Commercial Real Estate and Finance/Econ. Dinner Location: Biglerville/Gettysburg area, PA
- Rich Swartz '80, P'09 - General Counsel, Residential Warranty Company, LLC (career field: Corporate Law) and Lindsay Musser Hough’98, Partner, Deloitte Consulting LLP/Author (career field: Consulting, Business/Sales) Dinner Location: Harrisburg, PA
- David Tohn '87 – CEO, BTS-S2 (Retired Colonel of the US Army) (career field: Government, Business/Sales, Information/Technology) Dinner Location: Baltimore, MD
You can browse the entire list of opportunities by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other