You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 17th by 11:59pm.
- Michael Beinenson '01 - Owner - Regional Director, Workforcematters (career field: Human Resources Consulting) Location: Alphretta, GA. Shadowing Description: This is a 3-day shadowing experience where the student would have an ability to learn about Payroll Outsourcing and how it is helping businesses grow. Specific areas will include: payroll processing and sales. Please visit our website for an overview: www.workforcematters.com. Available Date(s): 3 days
- Marsha Comegno '94 - Journey Education Consulting, President/Founder/Independent Education Consultant (career field: Education/Consulting/Entrepreneurship) Location: Moorestown, NJ. Shadowing Description: Students can spend a day learning about my role as an Education Consultant. I help students, parents, and others navigate the College admissions process, as well as help students to identify, explore, and match their passions to the "best fit" colleges. Available Date(s): TBD
- Halle von Kessler '91 - Owner/Marketing and Creative Services Consultant, 8 Boxwood Lane (career field: Entrepreneur/Marketing/Event Planning/Photography/Interior Design) Location: Baltimore, MD. Shadowing Description: Halle owns a consulting company that focuses in 5 main areas: marketing/communications, photography, events, styling, and interiors. Every day is different - multiple projects handled at the same time - and the opportunity would depend on the project(s) at the time of shadowing (possible retail store design during the January timeframe). Visit her website: www.8BoxwoodLane. Available Date(s): TBD, no Thursdays
- William (Skip) Atwater P'14 - Business Consultant, Hewlett Packard (career field: Global Communications/Cloud-based Technology/Change management/Marketing) and Katherine Atwater P'14 - 4th Grade School Teacher, Roberge School (career field: Education) Dinner Location: Allendale, NJ
- Leslie Boris '79 - Human Resources Consultant, Boris Associates (career field: Human Resources/Consulting - organizational design - strategic planning - International affairs - M&A - investor relations - performance systems - talent management – compensation - training - employee relations); Past Vice President of HR for Electronics Boutique, LTD (predecessor to Game Stop) and multiple HR positions with First Fidelity (predecessor to Wells Fargo/Wachovia Bank) Dinner Location: Haverford, PA DINNER DATE: Jan. 13 or 15
- Marsha Comegno '94 - Journey Education Consulting, President/Founder/Independent Education Consultant (career field: Education/Consulting/Entrepreneurship), John Comego '94 -Attorney/President/Founder of Comegno Law Group, P.C (career field: Law) and Tricia Cranmer '95 - Managing Principal, The Summers Group LLC (career field: Executive search) Dinner Location: Moorestown, NJ
- Ann Felter '96 - Executive Director, Early Music America (career field: Nonprofit arts) and David Martin (husband, Penn State alum) - Sr. Vice President, Michael Baker Corp. (career field: Engineering/Consulting) Dinner Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Greg Islan ’70 – Self-employed: Family Records, LLC (career field: Consulting) Dinner Location: Greenwich/Stamford, CT area
- Ray Lee '61 - President, Self-Employed (career field: Consulting) Dinner Location: Maryland Suburbs of Washington, DC
- Charlie Scott '77, P'09, '12 - Principal/Owner, CTS Consulting Group, LLC (career field: Management Consulting), Katherine Scott '09 - Assistant Portfolio Manager, Glenmade Trust (career field: Finance) and Ali Dolaway '09 – Buying Operations Coordinator, Anthropologie (career field: Marketing) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Michael Sleppin '53 - Retired Partner, Paradigm Associates - Former COO in Electronics with International/Globalization experience (career field: Consulting) Dinner Location: Monroe Township, NJ (Central)
- Rich Swartz '80, P'09 - General Counsel, Residential Warranty Company, LLC (career field: Corporate Law) and Lindsay Musser Hough’98, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP/Author (career field: consulting/business) Dinner Location: Harrisburg, PA
You can browse the entire List of Opportunities by Career Field or by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other