You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 2 by 11:59 p.m.
Not sure if you want to apply?
See what students have to say about thier experience. Students Comments on the value of Job Shadowing and Career Networking Dinners. Want to learn more about Career Networking Dinners? See our blog post "Demystifying Career Networking Dinners".
- Benjamin Jones ’94 – Vice President of Administration, Battery Park City Authority (career field: Government, InfoTech/Computer) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: The Battery Park City Authority is a NY State public benefit corporation whose mission is to create, coordinate and maintain a balanced community of commercial, retail and park space within its designated 92-acre site on Manhattan's lower west side. The shadowing experience will include learning about the authority's operations ranging from technology and policy to parks and real estate and meeting the people involved in making it happen. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- William (Skip) Atwater P'14 - Business Consultant, Hewlett Packard (career field: Global Communications/Cloud-based Technology/Change management/Marketing) and Katherine Atwater P'14 - 4th Grade School Teacher, Roberge School (career field: Education) Dinner Location: Allendale, NJ
- Cathleen Bonner ‘94 - Manager, IT Project and Portfolio, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard (career field: Computer/Information Technology) and Rob Almoney, class of 1995 Denison University; Former employee of Gettysburg College from 1995-1997. Location: Cambridge, MA (Harvard/Kendell Square area).
- Corey Ehrenwerth '98 - Sr. Technical Architect, AdvizeX Technologies (career field: Computer/Information Technology) and Angela Ehrenwerth '97, Supervisor, Special Education, Windsor High School (career field: Education). Dinner Location: Greater Hartford Area DINNER DATE: January 9 or 10
- Benjamin Jones ’94 – Vice President of Administration, Battery Park City Authority (career field: Government, InfoTech/Computer) Dinner Location: New York, NY
- Bill Pyron '83 - Senior Professional Sales Representative, Actavis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Brian Rusignuolo '98, Senior VP and Chief Information Officer, Select Medical Corporation (Comfortable speaking to students that are interested in the following areas: computer science, technology, business analytics, business, healthcare, physical therapy or nursing. My department has several different areas of focus within the information services or information technology sector. (career field: Business/Sales, Computer/Information Technology, Healthcare), Dinner Location: Camp Hill, PA
- David Tohn '87 – CEO, BTS-S2 (Retired Colonel of the US Army) (career field: Government, Business/Sales, Information/Technology) Dinner Location: Baltimore, MD
- Liz Williams ’13 – Donor Recognition Specialist, Carnegie Mellon University; Leslie Przybylek ’88 – Curator of History, Senator John Heinz History Center; Sierra Green ’11, Archivist, Senator John Heinz History Center; Caleb Muller, Systems Analyst at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (career fields: Higher Education/Development, Marketing, Library/Museums, Computer/Information Technology) *Possibility of other alumni joining. Dinner Location: Pittsburgh, PA
You can browse the entire list of opportunities by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other