You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 17th by 11:59pm.
- Lawrese Brown ’10 – Program Coordinator, New Jersey Needs You -http://www.newjerseyneedsyou.org/program (career field: Non-profit/Education Management/Social Work) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: Students interested in non-profit, education management, or social work will have the opportunity to participate, facilitate, assist during a Saturday program workshop on January 11th. Students will witness first -hand and actively assist in running Saturday professional development workshops for our 25 college students and 25 professional volunteers (mentor coaches.) Students will have the opportunity to meet first-generation college students as well as expand their personal networks by meeting professionals from New York and New Jersey who work in various fields such as finance, healthcare, education, law, and technology. Available Date(s): Saturday, Jan. 11
- Hannah Grose '13 - Gleaning Coordinator, South Central Community Action Programs (career field: Social Services, Agriculture, Food Justice) Location: Gettysburg, PA. Shadowing Description: If the student shadows on Tuesday, we will attend the Local Food Policy Council meeting, activites other than that will depend on the day. They may include grant research, deliveries or pick-ups from farms, gleaning, meetings, or traveling to farms and low income food distribution centers in the area. Available Date(s): Jan. 6, Jan. 7, Jan. 10, Jan. 13
- Cheryl Kamen '82 - Director of Adult Services, Hudson Guild (career field: Social Work/Social Services/Non-Profit/Aging/Administration) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: Staff and/or department meetings, interaction with older adult participants, participation in activities/events; sit-in on walk-in social services, if interested. Lunch is included. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Hannah Grose '13 - Gleaning Coordinator, South Central Community Action Programs (career field: Social Services, Agriculture, Food Justice), Camille Horton '12 - WIC Nutrition Assistant; Heather Thomas '13 - Americorp*VISTA Food Policy Council Coordinator; Carla Snyder, Penn State Agricultural Extension Services Educator. Dinner Location: Gettysburg, PA
- Elizabeth Krueger '11 - Vanguard Accelerated Development Program Service Administrator, Vanguard (career field: Financial Services), Allison Barrett '12 - Managing Producer, DiD (career field: Advertising) and Jordan Monts '12 - Graduate Student at Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Full Time Student at Bryn Mawr College (career field: Social Work) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Lorna Rice '81 - Social Worker, Carroll Hospice (career field: Health Care Social Work) Dinner Location: Westminster, MD.
You can browse the entire List of Opportunities by Career Field or by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other