Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Drinker's Check-up: Free computer based program to help you cut down on your drinking.
- Rethinking Drinking: an interactive site for you to check out your drinking
- Drug Screening Website: Anonymous self-screening (includes alcohol and tobacco)
- Al-Anon: If you're affected by a friend or a family member's drinking or drug use
- Children of Alcoholics Foundation (has information on effects of drinking problems in family)
- BRAD (be responsible about drinking) includes information on what to do for friends who have too much, effects of alcohol, alcohol and women, etc.
- Marijuana Anonymous: 12 questions to help you determine if marijuana use is a problem in your life. Support for those wanting to quit marijuana use.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse drug and drug abuse information.
- National Institutes on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Alcohol Screening Self Assessment
- "Tips For Cutting Back" how to cut down or quit marijuana use
- The New Drug: Education on the harmful effects of Pornography