Substance/Drug Use Education
- Substance Abuse in College
- Al-Anon: If you're affected by a friend or a family member's drinking or drug use
- BRAD (be responsible about drinking) includes information on what to do for friends who have too much, effects of alcohol, alcohol and women, etc.
- Marijuana Anonymous: 12 questions to help you determine if marijuana use is a problem in your life. Support for those wanting to quit marijuana use.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse drug and drug abuse information.
- National Institutes on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- StartYourRecovery.org: offers relatable information for people who are dealing with substance use issues. This information can also be useful to family members, friends, and co-workers. Site offers information on signs, symptoms, conditions, treatment options, and local resources.
- The New Drug: Education on the harmful effects of Pornography