COMMITMENTS TO CPS:
- Assist in selection and placement of new Program Coordinators with agency partners.
- Attend an evaluative meeting with a CPS professional staff person and Program Coordinator once a semester.
- Maintain contact with CPS professional staff to ensure effective partnership.
- Participate in workshops with CPS professional staff and Program Coordinators.
COMMITMENTS TO PROGRAM COORDINATORS:
- Devise and regularly assess a working plan with Program Coordinator to outline responsibilities, share goals and organize programs in order to ensure accountability and reciprocity.
- Maintain regular contact with Program Coordinator through a bi-weekly meeting.
- Provide direction and support for Program Coordinator during on-site working time.
- Assist Program Coordinator to maintain existing programs, initiate new projects as appropriate, and conduct assessments.
- Guide and assist Program Coordinator to recruit, orient, provide ongoing support, and facilitate reflection sessions for volunteers.
- ° Assist volunteers when needed and communicate volunteer related issues to Program Coordinator.