BECOME A PART OF THE LEADERSHIP TEAM
The Leadership Team is an integral part of the success of the Campus Kitchen. The LT provides students with the opportunity to take on a position of higher responsibility and leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Campus Kitchen at Gettysburg College. Students will take an active role in everyday activities, as well as in the growth and continuation of the Campus Kitchen.
Responsibilities of LT Members:
- Public Relations: Recruit student volunteers and run and grow CKGC's social media accounts
- Driving Captian: Organize drivers to pickup doantions and deliver meals in the local community
- Education & Nutrition Chair: Lead and help expand educational programming
- Fundraising & Event Chair: Assist with special events and raising funds to support the work of CKGC
- Community Liaison: Continue contact with community partners and clients; assist with volunteer recruitment
Apply to become a Leadership Team Member - Applications due November 14th at noon
VOLUNTEER FOR A KITCHEN SHIFT
The Fall 2016 Kitchen Shifts are full. Please check back later for a listing of available Spring 2017 Shifts.