The Painted Turtle Farm is always looking for student involvement and ways to build new reciprocal community partnerships.
The options for involvement are endless. Here's a few options:
- Work in the garden to weed, plant, harvest and mow
- Provide compost material
- Led an educational session
- Provide English-Spanish interpretation
- Conduct community-based or scientific research
- Use the garden as a venue for education
FALL 2016 volunteer times:
- Mondays 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesdays 8:30am-10:30am (Harvest)
- Sundays 2:00-3:30pm
Indiviudal volunteers are also needed to water on a daily basis.
Sign up to volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW OUR BLOG
for pictures and updates on the 2016 season!
GET INVOLVED / VOLUNTEER
by volunteering, composting, educating, learning, researching and more!
Mary Margaret Blum
Amazing Heart Farm
Center for Public Service