The Painted Turtle Farm is always looking for student involvement and ways to build new reciprocal community partnerships.
The options for involvement are endless. Here's a few options:
- Work in the garden to weed, plant, harvest and mow
- Provide compost material
- Led an educational session
- Provide English-Spanish interpretation
- Conduct community-based or scientific research
- Use the garden as a venue for education
BECOME A CSA MEMBER!
FOLLOW OUR BLOG
for pictures and updates on the 2013 season!
GET INVOLVED / VOLUNTEER
by volunteering, composting, educating, learning, researching and more!
2013 Student Interns:
Jasmine Colahan '15
Adrienne Ellis '14
Uyen Le '16
Jo Ann Zeman