The Painted Turtle Farm is always looking for student involvement and ways to build new reciprocal community partnerships.
The options for involvement are endless. Here's a few options:
- Work in the garden to weed, plant, harvest and mow
- Provide compost material
- Led an educational session
- Provide English-Spanish interpretation
- Conduct community-based or scientific research
- Use the garden as a venue for education
Sign up to volunteer by registering below or email email@example.com.
GET INVOLVED / VOLUNTEER
by volunteering, composting, educating, learning, researching and more!
FOLLOW OUR BLOG
for pictures and updates on the 2017 season!
Anna Cincotta '21
Melanie Pangol '21
Amazing Heart Farm
Center for Public Service