The Alumni Mentor Retreat is an annual leadership experience for seniors who are interested in learning from alumni how to apply their knowledge and skills after graduation. The retreat helps participants reflect on their Gettysburg leadership experience through meaningful conversation with several successful alumni. Participants identify ways to apply the skills learned in college that will empower them to achieve success in the workplace and/or graduate study, their family, community, etc.
The 9th Annual Alumni Mentor Retreat was held on Saturday, November 2nd in Penn Hall.
Here's a list of the alumni who participated in the retreat:
- Jeff Bartolino '79 - Assistant VP and Attorney for NJ Manufacturers Insurance Co.; West Windsor, NJ
- Meredith Bove '97 - Consultant for Suntiva; Potomac, MD
- Neil Bryant '82 - Vice President, Sales Development, US&C at Carestream Health, Inc.; Glenmore, PA
- Ola Carew '06 - Entrepreneur, Trinity Natural Skin Care
- Troy Cassel '02 - Associate Director of the American Cancer Society; Washington, DC
- Edmund Hardy '09 - Senior Technical Project Manager, JPL Creative; Harrisburg, PA
- Nadine Hoffman '02 - Director of Programs for the International Women's Media Foundation; Washington, DC
- Sarah Trujillo '01 - Training Specialist Leadership and Development at USDA-APHIS; Gettysburg, PA
- Cheryl Walker-Davis '75 - Bur. Director/Special Assistants for PA Public Utilities Commission; Harrisburg, PA
- Karen Wurster '00 - Director of Youth Ministry for St. Paul's Lutheran Church; Glenside, PA
Who should I contact?
If you are an alum and would like more information about getting involved, please email Andy Hughes or call at 717-337-8574.