The Office of Experiential Education at Gettysburg College has been a host site for a wide variety of training opportunities for the campus community, as well as federal, state, and local agencies, and schools from Baltimore, Washington, & Philadelphia. Our services include leadership development, professional development, consulting, wilderness medicine, and wilderness based technical instruction.
Our services include:
- Challenge Course workshops
- GPS X-plore workshops
- Leadership/Professional development trainings
- Wilderness Institutes
- Host site for Wilderness Medical Associates Wilderness First Responder certification
- Host site for Project Adventure Inc. catalog workshops
- British Canoe Union sea kayaking instruction
- American Mountain Guides Association instruction
Our professional staff has spent years designing, consulting, and facilitating traditional and experiential learning models on the Gettysburg College campus, as well as in a variety of domestic and international locations.
Our primary marketing is through a catalog that includes the White House, Internal Revenue Service, PA Housing Authority, PennDOT, Arlington Police Department, school districts, non-profits, and ranges to many other clients in education and therapeutic settings.