Gettysburg College Health Services offers a wide range of primary care treatment services and referrals to help students maintain good physical and emotional health.
- Staffed by nurse practitioners
- Family practice physicians
- Other skilled health professionals
The office offers diagnosis and treatment of:
- acute conditions
- management of chronic disorders
- stress management
- contraceptive services
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- immunizations, and many other services.
The Health Services office promotes healthy lifestyles and decision-making, and encourages all students to play the central role in their own health-which can involve everything from taking part in Center-sponsored health education programs to simply seeking treatment at the onset of illness or injury.
Our building also houses Counseling Services.