Gettysburg College Health Services offers massage therapy to the entire College community including, students, faculty and staff.
Steve Ayton, LMT, is our licensed massage therapist. He studied at the Pennsylvania Myotherapy Institute from 2005-2006 and has been in private practice in Gettysburg since that time.
Steve offers therapeutic, deep tissue and sports massage along with relaxation and stress reduction massage. Each massage is custom-tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
Massage Addresses a Variety of Issues:
neck and back pain
leg and foot pain
shoulder and arm pain
20 minute chair massage . . . . . . . .15.00
- 30 minute table massage . . . . . . . 30.00
- 60 minute full body massage . . . . . 50.00
- 90 minute full body massage . . . . . 65.00
- Health Service Hours: Tuesday,Thursday, Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Off Campus: Steve has an off-campus site to also serve your needs. Visit his website at www.breaktime-massage.com or follow Breaktime Massage on . . .
Please call Steve at 717-253-0836 to make an appointment for either the Health Service site on campus or his off-campus site on Carlisle Street. Plan ahead to schedule your massage - appointment times fill up fast!
Payment is by STUDENT CHARGE, check, cash or credit card.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE - GREAT IDEA FOR YOUR STAFF AND STUDENTS!
Purchase them at Health Services or online at www.breaktime-massage.com