The Office of Multicultural Engagement is truly a student space. We aim to create an environment that is open, inclusive, vibrant, and comfortable. The facility is open to students from 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday, and the classroom can be reserved for club meetings and study groups.
The facility houses offices for Executive Director Darrien Davenport ED.d, Monique Gore (Director of Programming and Outreach) as well as a number of the multipurpose room in the basement for meetings, dinners and programs.
These common spaces include:
- Wireless access throughout the building
- Wireless free printing
- Domestic and international fax services
- Office supplies; a kitchenette; and a lounge/TV room
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, WWE and Showtime
- PlayStation 4 and board games
We invite you to make this space part of your home here on campus.