Each Gettysburg College student organization and club must register with the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life every semester in order to be recognized by Gettysburg College. A registration form and updated constitution must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities and Greek Life Office Clubs' Liaison, Anabel Waplinger, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a registration process for maintaining leadership and membership status in the PeopleSoft program which can be accessed through the Student Center. If your club or organization needs assistance in navigating the new system, please contact the Clubs' Liaison. Updates should be made regularly.
Clubs and organizations, please submit the following materials:
- Student Organization Registration Form
- Constitution (if you are a new organization or have an updated version)
- Advisor Letter of Verification (Must be submitted once a year)
- The PeopleSoft Guide will show you how to maintain membership, track participation hours, send group emails, and become involved on campus.
- The Student Organization Manual serves as a primary resource in your experience as a student leader. This manual provides information regarding important Gettysburg College policies and valuable information leadership topics and event planning. The manual is currently being updated.
- Review ideas for campus publicity and the application for webspace.
- The Office of Student Activities & Greek Life has many additional resources that clubs and organizations can utilize as they strive to perform at their highest level.
- More questions? Check the FAQ or contact the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life.