The Residence Life Staff will use these meetings to:
- Build relationships among residential floors
- Address any student or staff concerns within the community
- Relay important information/procedures (i.e. closing, break housing, etc.)
- Discuss academic/educational topics.
- Reflect on past FYE Sessions
The community meetings that run from September through January will each count as one FYE point.
Sunday, August 26th - Following What It Means to be a Gettysburgian
Monday, September 10th 10:00pm - Community Agreements
Monday, October 1st 10:00pm - Diversity Discussions
Monday, November 12th 10:00pm - Strategies for Success
Monday, December 3rd 10:00pm
Monday, January 28th 10:00pm