Thank you for your interest in the Greek Emerging Leaders Program! To apply for the program please fill out the application below. Applications open on November 31st and close on December 13th. If you would like to learn more about the program please see the program description below the application or contact Jon Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life.
The Greek Emerging Leaders Program strives to provide up and coming community leaders with the opportunity to engage with advisors and alumni to broaden their perspectives on the Greek community, Gettysburg College, and the greater global community.
The program is rooted in a theory to practice model of leadership development; connecting students with resources to aid in them in future leadership roles and careers; networking and mentorship opportunities with advisors and alumni; and community development through peer to peer learning opportunities.
- To develop valuable leadership skills in sophomore fraternity and sorority members that will be directly applicable to them as future leaders of the community and in organizational leadership roles after graduation
- To create a structured space where members of multiple chapters can develop relationships and discuss challenges faced by their groups and organizations, companies, and communities globally.
- To foster a greater connection between future fraternity and sorority leaders and campus partners to create a stronger sense of community at Gettysburg College.
- To expand students' personal, professional, and career networks by connecting them with alumni and advisors.
- To provide opportunities for students to discuss the role they and their organizations can play in creating a more inclusive and united Gettysburg College community.