Our mission is to be a house of radical hospitality, a place of inspiring and inquisitive conversation across boundaries, and the site of interfaith friendship and spiritual growth. But we’re also just a friendly place to hang out and study or visit with friends!
Our kitchen is open to all, and it’s always stocked with snacks. (We just ask that you bring no meat products into the kitchen or dining room, and keep in mind that we’ve reserved one side of the kitchen for the use of students who observe Jewish dietary laws.)
Our meditation space is open 24/7 if you need a peaceful place for prayer or just some quiet time.
Our downstairs restroom is equipped for ritual ablutions for Muslim students preparing for formal prayer.
We’ve got a large-screen TV in the living room, lots of board games, yoga mats, and plenty of space to relax and be comfortable.
Programming at the Center includes:
- Guided Centering Prayer on Tuesdays at 7:30 am and Thursdays at 3 pm.
- Milk & Cookies every Friday at 3 pm.
- Protestant Worship every Sunday at 5 pm.
- yFaith meetings on Mondays at 12 pm as scheduled.
- Game Night, Movie Night, and other events as scheduled.
Come see us! We’re the white house with the red door on the corner of West Stevens and Mummasburg streets.