Welcome to Christ Chapel Gettysburg College
"Linking Spirituality, Transformational Learning, Hospitality, and Compassion"
- We welcome and encourage everyone in celebrating God's presence and love.
- We are an engaged community in an academic setting seeking to explore the relationship between faith and understanding.
- We welcome everyone associated with Gettysburg College and the College community.
- We see ourselves as a unique, organic and local expression of the Body of Christ, so we encourage both the churched and un-churched to participate in study of Sacred Scriptures, reflection, common prayer, the breaking of bread, stewardship of resources, renewal of the earth and community life.
- We are a Reconciled in Christ community, so we are committed to welcoming and affirming gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered persons and the contributions they share.
- We hope to discover new ways of being human as the body of Christ inspired by Jesus' proclamation of God's reign of justice, transformative love and hope.
|Christ Chapel Chaplain of the College Shirley Aldrich, Office Administrator|
|Gettysburg College The Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Donnella II|
|Office of Religious & Spiritual Life 717.337.6262|
|Gettysburg, PA 17325|