New Student Orientation Winter 2018
Welcome to Gettysburg College! We are very excited to welcome you on January 17th, 2018. Orientation will run from Wednesday, January 17th - Friday, January 19th, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Residential & First-Year Programs at 717-337-6901 or at email@example.com.
Things to Remember
- The New Student Dashboard opens on Thursday, January 4th at noon. It closes on Tuesday, January 16th at 5:00 p.m.
- Please submit all required transcripts prior to the start of orientation. Failure to do so may result in limited class selection.
- Be sure to check and read your Gettysburg College email account throughout the winter break for important updates and information.
Meet your Orientation Leader!
Jessica "Jess" Hubert
Jessica is senior English major and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies minor from Ellicott City, Maryland. She is involved in many activities at Gettysburg College, and the list keeps getting longer. Being on the executive board of the Campus Activities Board (CAB) and a brother of the Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity, she is all over the place. If there is a time to relax, she’ll probably be hanging out with friends in the Junction or Musselman Library. She cannot wait to meet the new students and get the Orientation party started!
Schedule at a Glance
- Move-in Day (check-in 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., closed 1:00-2:00)
- Finish remaining action items
- Family Reception
- Academic Advising & Registrar Meetings
- Library Resources
- Safety at Gettysburg
- Meet and Greet with students and staff
- Living in our Community
- Gettysburg National Military Park & Museum Tour
- Closing Dinner