All residence halls and college owned fraternities will close for Thanksgiving break on Wednesday, November 23rd at 10:00 a.m. Residence halls and college owned fraternities will re-open on Sunday, November 27th at noon.
Before leaving campus, please review the following checklist:
- Unplug all appliances except the refrigerator
- Close and lock all windows and lower your blinds
- Take out your trash (minimum $25 fine for excessively messy or trashy rooms)
- Turn off all lights
- Take home all candles and incense that you may have. These are prohibited items. ($50 for each prohibited item found)
- Take home all tapestries, banners and "wallpaper." These are also prohibited items.
- Lock your door
- The last person out of the room or apartment should sign and post the Thanksgiving Break Closing Notice on the outside of your door.