Gettysburg College - Green dots for men
- Tell a woman in your life that power-based personal violence matters to you.
- Ask women in your life how power-based personal violence has impacted them.
- Ask a man in your life how power-based personal violence has impacted him or someone he cares about.
- Have one conversation with one male friend or relative about the Green Dot.
- Ask a woman in your life what you can do to help take a stand against violence.
- Ask one male friend or relative what he thinks about power-based personal violence and what men could do to help stop it.
- If you suspect someone you care about is a victim of violence, gently ask if you can help.
- Attend an awareness event with three friends who are men as well.
- Organize a men's event to support violence prevention.
- Attend Green Dot Training
- Text your three best guy friends that you went to the Green Dot training and you want to talk to them about it.
Watch Jackson Katz's TED Talk: "Violence Against Women-It's a Men's Issue" (2013)