Women’s Leadership Program Requirements
The WLP’s Requirements must be fulfilled over a Two-Year Period (the two-year period begins when you enter the Program):
- One Retreat (Sunday, September 15, 2013 OR Saturday, January 25, 2014) 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Six Leadership Workshops (with Required Readings and Reflective Paper for each);
- Attendance at either the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference OR the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders;
- One Internship in the Gettysburg community (like SCAAP, Survivors, District Attorney’s office, etc.) or a College organization (like Center for Public Service, Eisenhower Institute, etc);
- Final Reflective Paper and Presentation.
Participants will be required to maintain a Portfolio during the Program and will write the Final Reflective Paper from materials in this Portfolio.
Upon completion of the Women’s Leadership Program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion at an Awards Dinner and acknowledgement on their co-curricular Participation and Recognition Report upon graduation from the College.