Upon matriculation into the WLP, you may choose one of the following conferences to attend in the spring:
National Young Feminist Leadership Conference (March 29-31, 2014)
National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (June 5-7, 2014)
Alternatively, you may choose to attend any of the following lectures/events/conferences to fulfill this requirement:
- Minnijean Brown Trickey Lecture, held in Masters Hall -Mara Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. on April 16th. Trickey was a Civil Rights activist and a member of Little Rock Nine. Find out more about her life here:http://www.nwhp.org/whm/trickey_bio.php
- Gettysburg Alumnae Panel: Women Graduates Discuss Their Professional Lives After Gettysburg -April 3 in CUB 260 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; lunch provided.
- "Native American Women and Gender-based Violence" featuring Lee Maracle -Thursday, March 20 at 7:00 p.m. in CUB 260.
- 2014 Annual CPC Women’s Studies Conference: "Food Politics and Gender" - Saturday, March 29, 2014, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at Dickinson College in Althouse Hall (N. College Street, between W. Louther and W. High Streets). This all-day conference in free, but you must register online by March 20 at the following link: http://forms.fandm.edu/mach/view.php?id=495
- AAUW Pennsylvania 85th Annual State Meeting in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania at Wyndham from
April 11 – 13, 2014. Register and learn more information: http://aauw-pa.aauw.net/
Please contact Professor Stephanie Sellers (email@example.com) or Andy Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about signing up.