Women’s Leadership Program Requirements
The WLP’s Requirements must be fulfilled over a two-year period (the two-year period begins when you enter the program):
- One Retreat (Sunday, September 15, 2013 OR Saturday, February 1, 2014) 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Six Leadership Workshops (with required readings and reflective paper for each);
- Attendance at a professional conference, either the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference OR the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders;
- One internship in either the Gettysburg community (like SCAAP, Survivors, District Attorney’s office, etc.), a College organization (like Center for Public Service, Eisenhower Institute, etc), or elsewhere upon advisor approval.
- Final reflective paper and presentation.
Participants will be required to maintain a portfolio throughout the duration of the program, and will write a final reflective paper based on the materials in this portfolio and their experiences in the program.
Upon completion of the Women’s Leadership Program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion at an Awards Dinner and acknowledgment on their co-curricular Participation and Recognition Report upon graduation from the College.