- Use of the full College seal should be limited to official documents only. In general, the use of the College wordmark is the preferred branding mark.
- General College communications may use the seal, but it should be used as a graphic element along with the College wordmark.
- The seal should not be used as a button or graphic on the web.
- These guidelines do not cover every application where the College seal will be used. Please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing if you have a specific application where the seal may need to be used differently.
- Primary version with clouds is the preferred version of the seal to be used. It includes details such as architectural ornaments on the cupola and clouds in the background.
- Refined version is a slightly modified version of the full color seal with clouds. Instead of clouds, it has a blue gradient in the background. This version of the seal can also be used in black, orange, or blue.
- Simplified version It has fewer architectural details on the cupola, and no clouds in the background. This version of the seal can also be used in black, orange, or blue.
Primary version- full color with clouds
Refined version- full color and one color
Simplified version- full color and one color