PMS 294 & PMS 158:
- The wordmark should not be reduced smaller than 1.25 inches wide. On small spaces, such as pens or pencils, the words Gettysburg College should be used instead.
- The wordmark should never be used in place of part of a title in a brochure or other publication.
- The wordmark should not be used in any unauthorized color, or any combination of colors except for the approved version shown to the left.
- The orange and blue color combination is the only exception where a combination of two colors can be used to reproduce the wordmark. No other color combinations are approved to reproduce the wordmark. It should mainly be used on print applications against a white background or when the orange (PMS 158) and blue (PMS 294) can be accurately reproduced. Avoid use of the two-color version on the web because each monitor has different color settings; the word “College” in orange may be hard to read.
- Please do not attempt to recreate the artwork by drawings or keyboarding the words Gettysburg College. Although the letters in the wordmark are based on the Bembo font, it cannot be duplicated by simply using that typeface. The wordmark has been carefully drawn and hand-adjusted.
- The wordmark should not be used on the same page or in close proximity to other College visual identities, such as the College seal or other College logos. If you have special circumstances that may require the wordmark to be used differently, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.