Web Update Request Form
Fill out this form if you'd like us to complete a website update for you.
There are no scheduled trainings at this time. Please email us at email@example.com if you require a training or have a suggestion for a training topic.
- Tips for Using Responsive Templates
- Tips for Facebook Page Managers
- CMS Content Checklist - a checklist for adding content to CMS.
- Basic CMS Part 1 - Revised Sept. 2009, covers overall CMS layout, editing content, creating content, loading images and files, and reusing content.
- Basic CMS Part 2 - covers creating good content, copying content, and editing the left navigation menu.
- Forms and reports - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a form.
- Flickr - using Flickr for photo galleries.
Alumni Profile Form: for departments to send to alumni & receive updates for web content
Resources from dotCMS
- Site Browser
- The Content Tab
- Image Editor
- Page Properties
- and more
CMS Training Basics (pdf)
These documents can provide assistance for working within the CMS. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
General Content Training
- Accessing CMS
- Creating a new web page
- Creating new content
- Adding a hyperlink
- Editing content
- Reusing content
- Creating a new folder
Navigation Menu Training
- Adding a page to the left hand navigation menu
- Adding a folder on the left hand navigation menu
- Creating sub-menus within the left hand navigation menu
Department News & CNAV Profiles
- Uploading images to CMS
Adding a photo to your content in CMS
- How to resize a picture or graphic
- How to Embed a Flickr slideshow on your webpage
- If you are creating a form for the website, email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.