Gettysburg College is committed to increasing the diversity of its student body and employees, and creating a campus environment that is accessible and welcoming to every member of the campus community.
Student Body Diversity
The proportion of international students and domestic students of color has grown from 8% in Fall 2005 to 13% in Fall 2013.
- Enrollment of International Students & Students of Color at Gettysburg (Fall 2013)
- Enrollment, Freshman Retention, & Graduation Rates by Race/Ethnicity: Gettysburg vs. Peers (2014)
Approximately 19% of the full-time faculty and 7% of the full-time administration and support staff are from under-represented racial/ethnic groups.
- Race/Ethnicity of Gettysburg Full-Time Faculty & Staff (Fall 2013)
- Race/Ethnicity of Full-Time Faculty & Staff: Gettysburg vs. Peers (2014)
- Race/Ethnicity of Full-Time Faculty & Staff: Gettysburg vs. Peers (2012)
Diversity-Related Survey Findings
- Survey Findings on Campus Diversity (2012)
- Spring 2007 Survey of Campus Climate for Diversity (Students)
- Fall 2006 Survey of Campus Climate for Diversity (Faculty & Staff)