The annual Fact Book contains College information. In the course of a year frequent updates are made to this on-line version as new information becomes available.
Gettysburg College Fact Book
Please note that the Fact Book is for internal users only. A College network (i. e., Gettysburg Email account) username and password are required at log-in.
Information in the Fact Book falls into the following categories:
- General Information (Mission Statement; President's Council; Organizational Chart; Councils & Committees; Board of Trustees; College Profile & Historical Overview; Facts in Brief)
- Academic Support (Library; Computing Facilities; Special Programs; Internships by Department; Internship Participation Rates)
- Faculty, Department/Program, and Personnel (Faculty Positions by Department & Gender: Full-Time Faculty by Gender, Degree, Rank, Compensation & Start Year; Student-Faculty Ratio by Department; Student-Faculty Contact Hours by Department; Class Sessions by Department; Ethnic Affiliations of Personnel)
- Admissions, First-year Students, and Financial Aid (Acceptance Rate; Class Profile; Geographical Distribution; Anticipated Majors of First-year Students; Family Income; Financial Aid Summary Data)
- Enrollment (by Semester, Class, & Gender; Retention & Graduation Rates)
- Student Information (Geographical Distribution; Religious & Racial/Ethnic Backgrounds; Degrees & Minors Granted by Department; Teacher Certification; Graduation Activity by Cohort and Ethnic Group)
- Co-Curricular Information (Clubs & Organizations;Greek Social Organizations and Membership; Intercollegiate Sports, Records, & Participation)
- Alumni (Employment; Graduate School Attendance; Career Areas; Geographic Distribution; Alumni of Distinction; Alumni Who Received Research Doctorates 1966-2009; Alumni who Received Research Doctorates: Distribution by Academic Discipline (1966-2009))
- Financial Information (Cost of Attendance; Gift Revenues; Endowment, Property, & Current Gifts; Revenues & Expenses)
- Facilities (College Facilities; Athletic & Recreational Facilities)
The Office of Institutional Analysis compiles the Fact Book based on data provided by various offices on campus. The data source is noted on each table. We appreciate the efforts of all data providers.