The Cashiering Office collects, deposits and records monetary receipts including funds received by student organizations, academic, and administrative departments.
Depositing funds to your budget...
|Cash Transmittal Form|
Departments are requested to make frequent monetary deposits, at least weekly, by submitting funds with a completed Cash Transmittal Form. For the protection of the department, if receipts total more than $200, a deposit should be made within 24 hours.
Please ensure cash deposits are secured in a locked area at all times. Cash Receipts Guidelines (PDF) provide more information for safeguarding cash receipts.
Additional services include...
- Bank wires - domestic and foreign
- ACH and Electronic Funds Transfers
- Notary Services for College-related business transactions are available by contacting the Cashiering Office. A photo ID will be required. Birth certificate and vehicle title notary services are not available at this time.
Related Campus Commerce information...
- Banking with PNC - For Students - For Employees
- ATM locations
- Banking Days
- Department credit card services - Campus Commerce Solutions
- Petty Cash Guidelines
- Money Orders are available at the campus post office.
Penn Hall 1st Floor
Campus Box 437
-Daily bank deposits
-Wires, ACH payments
-Petty cash requests
-Recording of receipts
Customer Service Specialist
Assistant Director of
-Cashiering reporting and