- A user profile has been created in GoGETTemarket for all employees and is ready and waiting for you to activate. You have been assigned either BUYER or BROWSER privileges based on your level of procurement authority.
- Am I a BUYER or a BROWSER? – Both roles enable full system functionality including search, quote, and creating orders. Only buyers perform the final check out tasks.
- To activate your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email “invitation” with instructions to enable your account. This one time set up takes just a minute. Upon completion, you are ready to begin.
- Select Marketplace to View Suppliers and point and click from there. More specific instructions are below but the purchasing path in the portal is readily understood.
- For help on the fly: Pat (ex.6225), Sharon (ex. 6217), or Jesse (ex.6201)
Link to GoGETTemarket (also on employee landing page)
- GoGETTemarket is the College’s brand of Unimarket Collaborative Procurement solution providing procure-to-pay functionality with participating preferred business partners.
- Campus estores – all users have access to our internal services:
Online buyer request - offline planning with Caterease – chargebacks thru GoGETTemarket
Catalogs for frequently purchased items
Take out food and beverage
Reserve a ride or use of a vehicle
Discounts for personal use for employees
Facilitates self-service poster printing in the media duplicating center
Routine and specialty copy and print services
Requests for product information, quotes, and purchasing support
- External supplier options - user profiles define accessible suppliers in the solution
- Finding products, services, or external suppliers
- Comparative pricing
- Checking out
- Canceling an order
- Acknowledging receipt of your order:
1. Email notice issued with e-invoice. Receive all or by line.
2. Adjust to agree with actual/final shipment with QTY and Action tools.
3. Returns, refusals, etc., should be Manually Closed at "zero received" to rejest payment processing.
- Invoicing - handled seamlessly with einvoicing capabilities
- What, no Amazon?
- No, it is a retail portal without B2B integration.
- My network credentials do not work?
- We are still a few months away from single sign on capability.
- What is that globe thing?
- Clicking the globe will start the system outreach to the premium supplier’s catalog.
- Will I get timed out?
- Yes, about 20 minutes of inactivity will result in you getting bounced to the login screen but items in your cart are still there to be checked out or saved for another time.
- I cannot find an order from last semester on my dashboard?
- Your dashboard displays recent orders – View All Orders provides last two months at a glance with search tools to go further back.
- Where can I view the GL that was charged when the order was placed?
- Reopen the order from the dashboard and you will see the GL that was assigned.
- Can the GL be changed before it posts to the GL?
- Not at this time.
- Will I get an order confirmation from the supplier?
- Yes, if it is part of the supplier’s process to do so. The GoGETTemarket solution cannot require that action of a supplier.
- Will eride confirm my trip?
- The internal services or “estores” have adopted a customer service practice of acknowledgment of some nature. This is likely to take the form of a quick “got it” email or something similar.
- Can a browser add an attachment?
- Yes, adding attachments is a key functionality for both browsers and buyers and is enabled for quoting, requisitioning, catalog orders, and non-catalog orders.
- Can a custom Buyer Group be created, specifically a sub set of the General group?
- Yes, this would marry specific users with specific suppliers and we can set this up for your department if the planned Buyer Group strategy will not meet needs.
- What about students using GoGETTemarket?
- We have enabled generic student/browser user accounts for specific functional areas to support department purchasing activities. We can do this for you too, if needed.
- So, am I correct in encumbering the amount of the order?
- You will be safe. Invoice amounts frequently differ from Order amounts due to shipping, returns, changes, etc. Reasonable tolerances have been established to provide for modest differences from external suppliers. Our estores have a great deal of flexibility with the billing tools to accommodate changes to orders/jobs/reservations that affect price. ( i.e. you originally ordered 200 color copies but called the print shop and asked that it be 300 – you will be billed for 300)
- Where can I see what was invoiced?
- Your CNAV budget report shows the invoicing line item detail.