Student Shuttle Registration
||Depart Airport/Train Station
- The College provides transportation service to and from most local mass transit centers. Use of the shuttle is not mandatory, but is encouraged to help lower costs.
- Transportation requests made after deadlines may not be able to be accommodated.
- The shuttle only operates when a trip has been scheduled. Flights must arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled shuttle departure from airports.
- Students can pay for their shuttle by securely transferring money from their checking account, or by using credit and debit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER only).
- Cost for shuttle service - per person, one way - to Harrisburg, Baltimore, and Shady Grove is $25. Cost for shuttle service to Dulles Airport is $35. Shuttles requested after the 72 business hours deadline incur a late fee.
- For non-shuttle times, students pay an additional charge of $30 to Harrisburg, Baltimore and Shady Grove; and an additional charge of $35 to Dulles airport. These cannot be booked online; you must sign up and pay for these requests at the Transportation Office. Please note, non-shuttle times are not available during the holidays and breaks (this also includes weekends and finals week). Please contact our office before purchasing your flight or train or train tickets.
- Faculty and staff should consult Non-Shuttle Service for pricing.
- Call transportation at 337-6923 for more information.