Event Support and Post-Production Services
Event Support and Setup
While the Digital Center follows a self-service model that aims to empower users to operate technology themselves, we at ITT understand that some large events may require additional technological expertise. In such cases, we offer setup support Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. For support outside these times, we offer 3 options as follows:
- We train you and others associated with the event to enable you to support yourselves.
- A member of ITT staff volunteers to work overtime; the charge to you is $35 per hour worked. (This includes setup, support, and tear down time)
- If no member of staff is available, we will hire a local a/v company to support your event; the charge for this is $65 per hour worked.
Staff provided post-production services, such as video editing or duplication, are offered on a fee basis regardless of when scheduled. Fees are as follows:
- $35 per staff hour for post-production
- $15 per hour for tape media
- $5 for CD and jewel case
To request event setup or post-production services, submit a request to the IT helpdesk via CNAV or call x7000.