The Digital Center is located in the West Building, right off the main entrance on the east side of the building. The Digital Center employs a self-service model that not only provides students, faculty, and administrators access to various kinds of popular digital equipment, but also empowers them to operate it. The equipment in the Digital Center is easy to use and its team of student Digital Center Facilitators (DCF's) offer training in its basic operation.
Digital Center hours of operation:
When classes are in session:
When classes are not in session:
Services available through the digital center include:
- Gigabit connection to the campus network
- Audio-Visual Equipment Reservation System
- Poster printing for academic and administrative projects
(requires College ID)
- Slide, image, and multi-page document scanning
- Cassette Tape to CD conversion
- VHS or Mini DV to DVD conversion
- CD or DVD duplication
- Key check out for audio-visual equipment closets (Science Center and Pennsylvania Hall)
- Audio and Video Editing
Contact the student-staffed Digital Center Support Desk at x5360 (717-337-5360) or the office of the Digital Center Coordinator, Kim Breighner, at x6932 (717-337-6932).