Human Resources and the Wellness Committee are pleased to announce the dates for our Multiphasic Blood Screening (MBS) and new this year - Flu Shots.
Please review the 2018 Pre-Screening Information.
The MBS appointments will be held every 15 minutes from 7:00AM to 9:00AM in the CUB Ballroom on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Enroll yourself through CNAV, My Place, My MBS.
The MBS includes over 40 tests, i.e. Chemistry Profile including glucose, cholesterol (HDL and LDL), triglyceride, and a complete blood count. A 10-12 hour FAST is required. The cost of the MBS will be covered for employees, spouses and partners and adult dependent children. Others are welcome to participate in the MBS; however, the cost will be $30.00.
Optional tests are available for the following cost:
- Thyroid Stimulation Hormone (TSH).............................. $10.00
- Optional A1C for non-diagnosed diabetics………………$15.00
- A1C will be offered at no additional cost for those who self-identify as diagnosed with diabetes.
Please make checks payable to Gettysburg College or bring exact payment as we will not have change.
No additional lab tests (per Dr. Order) will be accepted at this screening.
Blood pressure checks, height and weight for BMI calculations are available.
Flu shots will also be available. Please complete the “Registration Form” for the flu shot and bring it with you that day.
You may contact HR (x6202) for a voucher to take to the WellSpan lab, if:
- You are not going to be on campus during the times listed above; or,
- You have previously become lightheaded or fainted while blood is drawn.
Light refreshments will be available afterward in the CUB Ballroom.