Independent Track - Wellness Year 9
What is the Independent Track?
The Independent Track is designed for self motivated and disciplined individuals who have wellness activities incorporated into their activities of daily living. It is also designed for individuals whose schedules do not allow for the Wellness Program's structured activities and need a more flexible schedule. Participants select from the wellness dimensions, including nutritional, physical, emotional, intellectual/cultural, social/family, and spiritual, to set their SMART goals. This year the Independent Track participants will select one (1) Major dimension and one (1) Minor dimension to achieve their wellness goals.
What are the Independent Track Requirements?
Terms and Conditions Quiz in Moodle by 12/22/2011
- Choose one (1) Major and one (1) Minor and list your SMART goals and objectives for the major and minor by 1/10/2012
- Participate in the Multiphasic Blood Screening (MBS) by 2/1/2012
- Complete Highmark Success Profile by 2/1/2012
- First Assessment: In a brief paragraph or two, reflect on how well you are sticking with your goals , what is working, and what things you still need to improve upon for the remainder of the wellness year by 3/15/2012
- Second Assessment: Another brief paragraph or two by 7/15/2012
- Submit your End of Year Reflection Conclusion: This final assessment is a summary and critique of your previous two assessments and will result in a reflection on achieved personal growth in your chosen dimensions of wellness by 10/31/2012
How do I enroll in the Independent Points Track?
Log on Moodle and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Wellness enrollment for 2011-2012 will begin December 1, 2011. This year Wellness Program is moving to Moodle. Moodle Trainings sessions are scheduled on Monday, December 5, 2011 from 11:30AM to 1:00PM and Friday, December 9, 2011 from 1:15PM to 3:00PM in Gladfelter Hall 203.
On Thursday, December 1, 2011, you will be able to use your network username and password to access the wellness program in Moodle.