Points Track - Wellness Year 9
What is the Points Track "One -a-Day"?
The Points Track is the original Wellness track created with all tracks in mind, offering programming in all areas of the Wellness Wheel, including physical, nutritional, social and educational. Each activity or program is awarded a specific point value, working towards a total of 365 points to complete the program. Participants can choose from different areas of wellness to become the best they can be.
What are the Points Track Requirements?
- Submit Terms and Conditions Quiz in Moodle by 12/22/2011
- Set goals at the beginning of the Program by 1/10/2012
- Participate in the Multiphasic Blood screening by 2/1/2012
- Complete Highmark Succeed Profile by 2/1/2012
- Accumulate a minimum 365 points over the Wellness year by 10/31/2012
- Complete the End of Year Assessment by 10/31/2012
How do I enroll in the Points Track?
- Log on Moodle and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Wellness enrollment for 2011-2012 will begin December 1, 2011. This year Wellness Program is moving to Moodle. Moodle Trainings sessions are scheduled on Monday, December 5, 2011 from 11:30AM to 1:00PM and Friday, December 9, 2011 from 1:15PM to 3:00PM in Gladfelter Hall 203.
On Thursday, December 1, 2011, you will be able to use your network username and password to access the wellness program in Moodle.