Research and Professional Development Grants
Types of projects supported:
- Individual Development and Research
- Curriculum Development and Instructional Improvement
Who may apply:
All faculty and administrators (with preference toward full-time tenure-track and tenured faculty, and administrators who are expected to be a continuing member of the college community.)
Applications may be submitted by individuals, departments, offices, or other groups of faculty and/or administrators.
- Applications are due at pre-announced dates each semester, with awards announced later in the same semester.
- Call for Proposals, Fall 2012
How to apply:
- The application process is outlined in the Guidelines for the Preparation of Research and Professional Development Grant Proposals.