Spring 2013 projects
- A role for adenylyl cyclase in innate immune signaling
- An anti-checkpoint role for Aspergillus nidulans snoARif1
- Control of DNA damage signaling by SSPP/SSPT motifs in Aspergillus nidulans snoARif1
- Effect of fluoxetine on locomotion of one species of freshwater snail and two species of marine snail
- Effects of deforestation on microhabitat suitability for salamander communities
- Generation of new snxAHrb1 alleles by a non-complementation assay
- Macropinocytosis in Melanoma Cells: The Effects of Amiloride and Hyaluronate
- Measuring Bacterial Growth Curves Under Different Resource Conditions
- The dual role of FSHR-1 in oxidative stress and innate immunity in Caenorhabditis elegans
Fall 2012 projects
- Pentraxin-3 Expression in Human Lung Cancer Cells
- The Effects of Hydration/Dehydration Cycles on Germination in Two Subspecies of Clarkia xantiana
- The Interaction of Macrophages During Muscle Injury
- Regulation of T-bet by microRNA-330: Multiple Sclerosis and implications for treatment
- Detection of MiRNAS in the Cranial Sartorius and Vastus Lateralis Muscles of Dystrophin Deficient and Normal Dogs
- The Partitioning of Resveratrol into the Nanorod-bound Surfactant Bilayer of Gold Nanorods
Spring 2012 projects
- Pathogen response genes mediate Caenorhabditis elegans innate immunity.
- Phagocytosis in Metastatic Melanoma Cells: Is it a Part of Autophagy?
- Influences of soil microbes with an analysis of an Intercrop of Lolium perenne with Phaseolus vulgaris, and a bacterial seedling inoculation of Lolium perenne with Rhizobium etli (CFN 42)
- Ecological and genetic characterization of Bacillus subtilis bacteriophages: defining host-range patterns)
- The Effects of Exogenous Midbrain Dopamine Antagonists on Vocalizations of a Teleost Fish, Porichthys notatus
- C-type lectin, clec-67, relies on FSHR-1 to function in the innate immune response of C. elegans
- Subdomain analysis of the BRDF checkpoint motif of the nimODbf4 regulator of DNA synthesis.
- Coping with stalled replication forks: investigating the roles of DNA repair genes and checkpoint regulators in the S phase DNA Damage Response.
- Localization of Dopamine Receptors in the Brain of Midshipman Fish by Visualization of Fluorescent Dopamine Receptor Ligands
- Genetic Variation for Dipeptidase-B mRNA Isoforms in Drosophila melanogaster
- Does The Pulse Examination Accurately Diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease?