The package price of our tour is $4995 for each alumus or parent participant.
The cost of the tour for alumni and parents is higher than the current student price; your participation will make it possible to provide financial assistance for our student travelers. Not only will you enjoy an excellent group travel experience, but you will help students in need.
Information for All Tour Participants
Items not included in the package price
- Visa fee ($130/person fee assessed by Chinese consulate)
- Passport fees (you must have a valid Passport, with at least six months until expiration at the time of travel)
- Beverages other than coffee/tea at breakfast
- Meals and sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses for laundry, phone and excess baggage
- Insurance for health, baggage, and trip cancellation/interruption
Refunds and Cancellations
All deposits are completely refundable until August 1.
As we will purchase airline tickets and make travel arrangements immediately after that date, no refunds are possible after August 1.
Alumni and parent tour participants must pay a deposit by August 1, 2013 of $1000 ($1027.50 CC).
Subsequent payments are due on the following dates:
- September 15, 2013: $1000 (1027.50 CC)
- October 15, 2013: $1000 (1027.50 CC)
- November 15, 2013: $1000 (1027.50 CC)
- December 15, 2013: $995 (1022.36 CC)
All alumni and parents joining the tour should email Director of Bands Russell McCutcheon to introduce yourself and get a special information form for tour participants at email@example.com.
Join the trip: Pay a deposit or installment payment
To pay by traditional paper check, make your check payable to Gettysburg College, indicate Asia Tour 2014 on the memo line, and mail it to:
Sunderman Conservatory of Music
ATTN: Asia Tour 2014
300 N Washington St Box 403
Gettysburg, PA 17325