The package price of our tour is $3895 per student.
Information for All Tour Participants
Items not included in the package price
- Visa fee ($130/person fee assessed by Chinese consulate)
- Passport fees (you must have a valid Passport, with at least six months until expiration at the time of travel)
- Beverages other than coffee/tea at breakfast
- Meals and sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses for laundry, phone and excess baggage
- Insurance for health, baggage, and trip cancellation/interruption
Refunds and Cancellations
In the event circumstances change and you cannot attend, the following cancellation policy is in place:
- No cancellation penalty in January-February
- $250 cancellation penalty per person between March 1-April 5, 2013
- $500 cancellation penalty per person between April 6-May 10, 2013
- $1,000 cancellation penalty per person between May 11-June 21, 2013
- $2,000 cancellation penalty per person between June 22-August 2, 2013
- No Refund for cancellations after August 3, 2013
Payment Information - Incoming Students Fall 2013
There are two payment plans: a four-payment traditional plan and a monthy installment plan.
Traditional Installment Plan - Incoming Students Fall 2013
The deposit for the traditional payment plan for incoming students in fall 2014 is $1000 (1027.50 CC), due on June 15, 2013 . Subsequent payments are due on the following dates:
- August 15, 2013: $1000 (1027.50 CC)
- October 15, 2013: $1000 (1027.50 CC)
- December 15, 2013: $895 (919.60 CC)
Monthly Payment Plan - Incoming Students Fall 2013
The deposit for the monthly installment plan is $1027.00, due June 15.
Subsequent payments of $425.25 are due on the 15th of each month beginning in July and ending in December. You will set up an account on the Gettysburg College CashNet system and payments will be automatically billed.
Please be sure to review these plans and the refund and cancellation policy.
For all students: Make a Payment
To pay by traditional paper check, make your check payable to Gettysburg College, indicate Asia Tour 2014 on the memo line, and mail it to:
Sunderman Conservatory of Music
ATTN: Asia Tour 2014
300 N Washington St Box 403
Gettysburg, PA 17325