This unique seminar provides students with an in-depth, interactive introduction to music, production, and related arts-oriented careers. For Conservatory students, this opportunity offers:
- An overview of careers in music
- Orientation to the New York City area
- Strategies on how to build connections
- Skills considered necessary in a music career and how to develop them
- Opportunities to network with area alumni and parents (in all career areas)
The trip entails a 2½-day excursion from Gettysburg to New York.