Zanna & Char
- "Political Pressures on Monetary Policy During the U.S. Great Inflation," Forthcoming in American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- "Minsky Meets Wicksell: Using the Wicksellian Model to Understand the Twenty-First Century Business Cycle" in Giuseppe Fontana and Mark Setterfield (eds.), Macroeconomic Theory and Macroeconomic Pedagogy, Basingstoke and New York, Palgrave Macmillan, Forthcoming Spring 2009 (with Robert J. Barbera).
- "It's the Right Moment to Embrace the Minsky Model," forthcoming in Dimitri B. Papadimitriou and L. Randall Wray (eds.), The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky,Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd (with Robert J. Barbera)
- A Simple Wicksellian Macroeconomic Model The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics: Vol. 7: Iss.1 (Topics), Article 11.
- Private Sector Influences on Monetary Policy in the United States, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking 40(2-3) March-April 2008, 449-462.
- Does the Time Consistency Model of Inflation Explain Cross-Country Differences in Inflation Dynamics? (with John F. Boschen). Journal of International Money and Finance 2004, 735-759.
- What Starts Inflation: The Evidence from OECD Countries, (with John F. Boschen). Forthcoming, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking.
- The Ex Ante Credibility of Disinflation Policy and the Cost of Reducing Inflation (with John F. Boschen), Journal of Macroeconomics, Summer, 2001, 323-247.
- Is Delayed Disinflation More Costly? (with John F. Boschen). Southern Economic Journal, January 2001, 701-712.
- The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach. Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, February 1999, 85-108.
- Severity of Economic Fluctuations Under a Balanced Budget Amendment. Contemporary Economic Policy, April 1996, 26-40.
- The Monetary Policy Response to Changes in Credit Spreads.
- Macroeconomic Sources of the Bond Yield "Conundrum" (with Hans Hardisty). July 2006.
- Alternative Explanations for the "Great Inflation." June 2004
- Monetary Policy Preferences of Private Sector Pressure Groups.
- Fiscal Policy in the State and the Business Cycle.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Money and Financial Intermediaries
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Theoretical and Applied Microeconomics
- International Monetary Economics
- Honors Research Seminar
Campus Box 391