Ralph C. Fischer
Robert G. Fluhrer (1912)
The Ford Foundation
Walter B. Freed Estate
Owen Fries Estate Richard V. Gardiner Memorial Fund
The Garman Fund
A perpetual family memorial.
The Gettysburg Times
Mamie Ragan Getty Fund
Margant E. Giles
Ralph and Katherine M. Gresh
James H. Gross Estate
William D. Hartshorne Estate
George G. Hatter (1911)
Adam Hazlett (1910)
J. Kermit Hereter Trust
Ralph E. Heusner Estate
Joseph H. Himes (1910)
Karl F. Irwin Trust
Endowed funds provide extraordinary experiences for Gettysburg College students.
For more information about endowed funds or to establish a new fund at Gettysburg College, please contact the office of Donor Relations and Special Events, 717-337-8057.
- The John A. Hauser Executive-in-Residence Fund brought Jake Schindel '03 to campus to speak to the students of Professor Dan Gilbert in April 2011.
- The J. Douglas Shand Fund for Faculty-Student Summer Research in Psychology allowed Valerie Martin '11 to examine perceptions of God with professors Abigail Scholer and Brian Meier in the summer of 2010.
- The Dee Hess '82 Memorial Fund for Service Learning funded research by Chido Munangagwa on hyperinflation in Zimbabwe.
- The Carl Hoshin Peterson Summer Student Research Grant and the Leslie R. Schwiezer '45 and Thomas C. Schweizer '73 Summer Research Grant funded Alex Steel's research on plasma physics.
- The Mary Catherine Albaugh (Class of 1954) Chemistry Fund for Student Research help fund biochemistry research by Chris Stiteler '11, Monica Schmidt '11, Joel Musser '11, Nicole Meredyth '11, Jenna Korsan '11, Kyla Rodgers '11, Will McCanney '12, Katie Dempster '11, Amrit Khalsa '11.
- The Henry M. Scharf Lecture Fund brought former Pennsylvania Governor and Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge to speak on campus.