Department Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to conceptualize globalization and its key terms, debates, and processes.
- Employing a multidisciplinary perspective, students will be able to demonstrate an advanced level of knowledge regarding a particular region of the world and the impact of global processes on local lived realities in that region, and vice versa.
- Students will be able to use their study abroad experience to inform their understanding of global processes.
- Students will be able to employ a multidisciplinary perspective on a global problem or process.
- Students will be able to design and carry out independent research, connecting it to Globalization Studies debates, issues and/or theories.