Financial aid does transfer.
Gettysburg College pays:
- tuition for seminar course and Lancaster term(s)
- round trip airfare from New York area airport (or reasonable equivalent);
- housing in both London and Lancaster University during term dates;
- food allowance in London and Lancaster during term dates;
- costs for tube/train travel, admissions and tickets for seminar field trips.
- Gettysburg Comprehensive fee;
- security deposit plus minimal fees for linens and social activities at Lancaster
- baggage fee if charged by airline;
- cost for cooking/eating utensils, towels, adaptors for electronic equipment, cell
- living and travel costs during break(s) between seminars and terms;
- cost for storage of luggage during breaks, if attending pre-term seminar at
- miscellaneous personal expenses (e.g. passport application, Medical
Evacuation/Repatriation Insurance, photographs, visas if required,
international student card, toiletries, and individual travel).
There is more comprehensive information on the Off-Campus Studies website. The lists above are meant to give the student a general idea of what to expect; details may change from year to year.